At the start of the 2018-19 school year, 526 students are enrolled (349 in Nursery-Grade 5 and 177 in Grades 6-12). 89% of the student population is Brazilian, with the other 11% representing 13 nationalities. Of these, 19 are U.S. citizens (9 USG dependents), 40 are third-country nationals, and 467 are host-country nationals. The overall student/teacher ratio is 9:1.